ASBIS - an international company, a distributor of information and digital technology world famous brands is looking for a Business development manager with a successful sales experience and development of the commercial lighting LED business in Baltic region (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia). Position based in Vilnius or Riga:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER BALTICS
Areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Lead and organize the development of Canyon LED business in Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia).
- Evaluate the potential capacity of business for dedicated product line areas to define the strategy of distribution.
- Build up strategy for entering the market through retail chains and specialized wholesale channel;
- Constant market analysis (global tendency, local market leaders, shares, products, positioning)
- New sales channel development, Key account relations management, work in tandem manager-client to maximize purchasing orders and support development of the client;
- Active work with Key partners to promote Canyon LED lamps, negotiation, attraction of new strategic partners;
- Consult clients of the assigned products group to select most suitable proposal;
- Follow assortment policy, coordinate supply chain and purchase planning, track turnover, control price policy;
- Collect sales forecast and sales planning;
- Use marketing tools to promote sales, organize presentations and seminars on assigned brands product line group.
Requirements for candidate:
- Successful experience of product/brand managing or active sales with retail chains (sales experience of LED lighting products will be great advantage).
- Over 2 years of experience and proven track record in sales.
- Strategic business management experience in building partner network from the plan creation to implementation on a country level.
- Interest and competence in trends of LED lighting market.
- Knowledge of the legislations in the field of business law before commercial agreements signing is an advantage.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Independent, proactive, highly dynamic, self-starter who uses own initiatives, stress resistant.
- Realistic and analytical approach to objectives able to make independent decisions and accept responsibility for results.
- University education.
- Very good English and Russian language skills (written and verbal).
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Company offers a challenging, interesting position at the international company, dynamic working environment with democratic management style.
- Competitive salary and motivating package of benefits, social guaranties.
- A great opportunity for professional growth and personal development supported by trainings.
Please, submit Cover Letter and CV with photo in English language with a reference “Business development manager Baltics” to email@example.com until 9th May 2015.
Your application will be treated with high confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be informed.